SIMPL is a young team of professionals driven by the idea of contributing to the digital technology progress in Russia.
With 100 qualified professionals in our team, we have successfully accomplished more than 100 advanced projects in economics, analysis, financial risk management, budgeting, planning, healthcare, economic and social development.
Our stuff is a team of real pros and experts in their field, friendly and ready for a good laugh, trustworthy and positive-minded. Our team is the real deal! Backed by the sound background of the implemented projects we are ready to pass our expertise on.
Our projects include investment and production planning systems, digital twins, industrial safety management systems, energy management and energy saving.
We are striving to use the latest tools and technologies enabling our customers to make the most of our solutions.
We are inviting a Architect 1C
Area of responsibilities:
- Participation in the development of IT solution architectures based on 1C.
- Gathering and analyzing customer requirements, addressing architectural issues during IT project implementation.
- Designing integrations and interactions with external systems.
- Developing and coordinating project and technical documentation for the developed IT solutions in collaboration with the customer.
- Participation in pre-sales activities.
- Involvement in the implementation and support of 1C systems at the customer's site.
- Contribution to the preparation of competitive documentation for potential projects.
- Collaborating in the elaboration and decomposition of tasks for project estimation.
We are expecting:
- Knowledge of typical 1C configurations and the ability to select appropriate solutions based on customer requirements.
- Understanding of data integration principles, application integration, and access integration.
- Experience in developing and implementing IT systems based on 1C.
- Familiarity with standards and practices for creating and maintaining technical and project documentation (target models of automated business processes, technical specifications, specifications, software interface requirements).
- Experience working as a systems analyst/architect in developing solutions on 1C.
We are offering:
- a job in an accredited IT company;
- official employment in accordance with the labor code of the Russian Federation from the first working day;
- competitive "white" salary;
- flexible working schedule;
- the opportunity to work in the office/remote/hybrid format;
- partial gym membership reimbursement;
- comfortable office in the city centre, at the premises of Morion Digital business park;
- user-friendly working space;
- eventful and vibrant corporate life;
- possibility of comfortable relocation to the Company’s head office in St. Petersburg, Russia.