Test Engineer / Perm
SIMPL is a young team of professionals driven by the idea of contributing to the digital technology progress in Russia.
With 160 qualified professionals in our team, we have successfully accomplished more than 100 advanced projects in economics, analysis, financial risk management, budgeting, planning, healthcare, economic and social development.
Our stuff is a team of real pros and experts in their field, friendly and ready for a good laugh, trustworthy and positive-minded. Our team is the real deal! Backed by the sound background of the implemented projects we are ready to pass our expertise on.
Our projects include investment and production planning systems, digital twins, industrial safety management systems, energy management and energy saving.
We are striving to use the latest tools and technologies enabling our customers to make the most of our solutions.
We are inviting a Lead Business Analyst to join our team
Area of responsibilities:
- eliciting customer requirements for developed product through telephone conferencing;
- preparing and coordinating analytical efforts plans with project manager;
- managing a team of analysts;
- setting development tasks and statements based on the requirements;
- organising system end-user training process;
- participating in acceptance tests;
- maintaining project knowledge base;
- developing tech and design documentation
We are offering:
- official employment contract, official paycheck and full benefits package;
- flexible working hours (including telecommuting);
- partial gym membership reimbursement;
- work in accordance with specified and clear customer requirements, which means no time wasting on meaningless work;
- comfortable office in the city centre, at the premises of Morion Digital business park;
- user-friendly working space;
- eventful and vibrant corporate life;
- possibility of comfortable relocation to the Company’s head office in St. Petersburg, Russia.
We are expecting:
- at least 1 year of experience in manual testing of web applications;
- experience in creating test plans, test cases and checklists;
- experience with bug tracking systems;
- experience in system, regression, integration and load testing;
- understanding of usability principles of user interfaces;
- understanding of SQL at Select query level;
- attention to detail, seeing cause-and-effect relations;
- experience in teamwork.